Healing for your heart.
Understanding for your mind.
Learn how childhood patterns affected your relationship.
Relief for your emotions.
Calm the chaos.
Toolkit with exercises & quizzes
Restorative self-care tips
Live lessons with Jeannine
Concepts from modern teachers
Before and after Impact Assessments.
CONNECT WITH OTHERS
Weekly live lessons on Zoom
Connect 24/7 in our online Community Group
Learn from and support others on a similar journey.
Eligibility and Registration
- If you are in emotional pain, whether before, during or after your heartbreak, this course is for you.
- If you have been stuck in emotional pain for longer than you want, this course will help you, as well
- If you are past the gut-wrenching emotional aspects of your heartbreak, this course is not for you.
- A well rounded experience for both men and women.
- Includes a free coaching session with Jeannine, and additional reduced coaching sessions.
- If you attend the first session and it doesn’t seem like a fit, you will receive a full refund by asking for it within one week of attending that session.
- If you attend the second session and then don’t like it, you will receive a $200 refund by asking for it within one week of attending that session.
- No refunds will be given after the second session.
Talk to Jeannine?
If you would like to have a free 30-minute conversation with Jeannine to determine if this is a good course for you at this time. You may reserve a spot on her calendar here. Click Here for 30-minute appointment
When you are emotionally abandoned by the one single person you’ve built your life around you need support. The Beyond Divorce class provides the forum to gain insight and support that is useful in shoring up what remains and teaching about how to survive..
This class saved me. I was so lost and so sad when this started. I didn’t think I would survive the pain. I am literally in such a better place. I will be forever grateful. Thank you!
I was skeptical that a divorce group could help me and I’m happy to say I was proved wrong. I learned so much about myself and my relationship, that knowledge has helped ease the heartache inherent in the divorce process. I’m tremendously grateful to have found Jeannine and this class.
It was surprising how quickly I began to look forward to the class. Building community with people who are in a similar place: the ability to meet people who truly understand where you are—as experts in pain. I found a lot of safety in opening up to these people.